THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. Don’t be a jerk. (All jerks will be charged an asshole tax of
$100.00. We reserve the right to kick you out.)
2. WE WILL CUT YOU OFF IF YOU APPEAR INTOXICATED OR SAY
SOMETHING LIKE “IM SO WASTED”.
3. Arizona Hops and Vines and Patagonia Lake State Park, are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property, and are not liable for any
injury, death, or bad decisions. That includes ended relationships,
weight gain, hangovers and any awkward encounters.
4. Swim, float, boat at your own risk! Don't fall in the lake, and don't let your children fall in the lake.
5. Keep your clothes on and no bro-tanks allowed. Just kidding. Kind of.
6. Parents, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN KIDS.
7. All animals should be kept on a leash, and all poop must be put
in a bag.
8. Respect the lake! Pee and poop in the Porta Potties or campground bathrooms, NO puking anywhere but into a toilet.
9. No driving through the campgrounds after 10PM.
10. No outside alcohol in the concert area!